A delicious gooey chocolate cookie, perfect topped with ice cream, whipped cream or marshmallows.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Contains 1 x 65g portion of mug cookie mix
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the pot of mug cookie mix into the mug and add 10ml milk.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 45 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust
time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug cookie even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
INGREDIENTS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Plain flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients (calcium carbonate, iron, thiamin, niacin)), Belgian plain chocolate chunks (19%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), caster sugar, light brown sugar, ground Madagascan vanilla, salt.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1639kJ / 388kcal, Fat 6.0g (of which saturates 3.4g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 44g), Protein 5.8g, Salt 0.9g