A delicious Belgian chocolate brownie, perfect topped with ice cream, whipped cream or marshmallows.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Contains 1 x 55g portion of mug brownie mix
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the pot of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust
time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug brownie even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
INGREDIENTS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (16%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1702kJ / 403kcal, Fat 6.8g (of which saturates 3.9g), Carbohydrates 77g (of which sugars 51g), Protein 5.5g, Salt 0.01g